DONATE DIRECTLY TO THE AMERICAN BOARD
The American Board is changing lives one classroom, one district, and one state at a time.
Your gift will help:
- Keep our program affordable for thousands of potential teachers
- Provide teaching scholarships to qualified individuals who need financial assistance
- Support our state expansion, research, and teacher recruitment efforts
- Provide professional development and the most up-to-date resources
*Note: Site registration is required for all donor transactions. Thank you in advance for taking a few moments to log in or register.
The American Board is dedicated to supporting diversity in the classroom and providing strong role models for the next generation of leaders. Your donation will support up-and-coming minority educators become certified teachers in our communities where minority students are currently lacking minority role models in school. One hundred percent of your donation will go directly to the American Board Diversity fund. The scholarship fund provides for costs associated with the program, enrollment and other resources.
The American Board Teacher Diversity Fund works to help qualified and committed minorities transition into the classroom to make a difference in the classrooms where they are needed most.
The Fund recipients go through a rigorous selection process to receive a full scholarship towards the American Board certification program as well as additional resources and support.
The American Boards mission is to ensure that every community has the teachers, means and capabilities that they need to be successful. Through the American Board Teacher Diversity Fund we work to do our part by ensuring qualified candidates, that are dedicated to students, have the opportunity to pursue their dreams and give back to their communities through the classroom.
To learn more about how your company, organization, association or school district can partner with the American Board Teacher Diversity Fund. Please contact us today at email@example.com
Other Ways to Give:
- Mail a check to ABCTE: ATTN: Teacher Diversity Fund, 1225 19th Street, NW, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20036
- Call 202-261-8313 to donate by phone or discuss other tax-deductible giving options
ABCTE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Donations are tax deductible and applied toward our vision that all children have the quality teacher they deserve.